Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Specialist
20 hours per week with availability for future full-time
VP of Customer Success
Instant Teams is seeking a remote Customer Success Specialist to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Customer Success Specialist’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers while serving as their coach, helping them to successfully implement and build their remote team by identifying new business opportunities among existing customers.
In this role, you will be the point of contact for both the customer and their team members so a flair for communication and understanding consumer behavior is key. Our Customer Success Specialists liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including our Sales and People Operations departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for assigned customer accounts (to include the customer and their candidates/team members)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and ensure candidates/team members have everything they need in order to serve the customer
- Develop trusted relationships with key customer representatives
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet team growth quotas
- Track key account metrics and report them to the Director of Customer Operations
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on account status
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- CRM familiarity
- High level of customer service professionalism
- Ability to find potential issues before they become a customer problem
- Comfortable serving as a point of contact with team members on customer teams
- Cross-departmental skills
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Open to flex hours
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2+ years of full-cycle Customer Support at the executive management level
- 2+ years of customer success account management or leadership
- 1+ years of remote work experience
- Experience in SMB support structures
- Familiarity supporting a B2B model
- Experience in staffing models
- Experience in HR Tech
- SaaS Customer Support
- Familiarity with military demographics
- Familiarity with our software tools: HubSpot, Zoom, Google Suite, Trello, Slack
This role may supervise 1-2 positions as growth allows.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position is completely remote and requires the use of a computer. Please make an effort to work in a safe, quiet, ergonomic space to minimize any health hazards.
EEO and Harassment Statement
Instant Teams provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants, contractors, and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of work, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Instant Teams expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of Instant Teams’ contractors, employees, partners, customers, or any other people working with us in a professional capacity, to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Overtime may occasionally be required during high-volume periods. You will be notified ahead of time when there is an anticipation of overtime and made aware of which dates have been authorized. Overtime is only to be used with prior approval from a supervisor.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.