People Operations Coordinator
People Operations Coordinator
30 hours per week with availability for future full-time
People Operations Manager
The People Operations Coordinator is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and working closely with People Operations management in supporting assigned tasks in a 100% remote role.
To succeed in this position, you’ll need to possess a high standard of ethics, proficient in computer software programs, knowledge of human resources laws and regulations, and knowledge of interviewing techniques.
Ultimately, you’ll carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, and affirmative action and employment law compliance.
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives, and systems
- Administer compensation programs; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary
- Perform benefits administration
- Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling, and exit interviewing
- Maintain company organization charts and the employee directory
- Uphold human resource information system records and compile reports from the database
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations
- Follow ups
- Calendar tracking
- Database maintenance
- Customer service skills
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Open to flex hours
Preferred Education and Experience
- 1+ year experience in HR or administrative HR functions
- aPHR, PHR, or SHRM-CP certification
- Experience in HR Tech
- Experience in Staffing Models
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Coursework in human resources or human capital management
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position is completely remote and requires the use of a computer. Please make an effort to work in a safe, quiet, ergonomic space to minimize any health hazards.
EEO and Harassment Statement
Instant Teams provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants, contractors, and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of work, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Instant Teams expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of Instant Teams’ contractors, employees, partners, customers, or any other people working with us in a professional capacity, to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Overtime may occasionally be required during high-volume periods. You will be notified ahead of time when there is an anticipation of overtime and made aware of which dates have been authorized. Overtime is only to be used with prior approval from a supervisor.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.