Lead Gen Specialist
Lead Generation Specialist (Sales)
20 hours per week with availability for future full-time
Instant Teams is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic remote Lead Generation Specialist to join our growing Company. The Sales Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for the development of the lead generation program and nurture outbound / inbound sales lead campaigns for Instant Teams. This position will utilize a full spectrum of marketing automation, inbound/outbound email and telemarketing, various lead lists, social networking, industry networking, and grassroots marketing. This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and reinforcing best practices and procedures to make the lead generation discipline and the Sales and Channel team successful.
Additionally, this role will include proactive prospecting and will email and make calls and to prospects to introduce our product solution, log call and information into Hubspot (CRM system), set up demos and appointments for the Sales Organization. This position will also assist in development of presentations and proposals for the Sales team.
- Achieving sales lead gen and demo quota’s
- Collaboratively work with Instant Teams leadership, the sales team, and the marketing team to develop lead generation strategies creating opportunities with prospects
- Initiates lead/demand generation strategies that include inbound/outbound sales, marketing campaigns and initiatives, social campaigns, etc.
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted leads, outbound lead gen emails and content
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting for broader sales team
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications, timely sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment, yet independently
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, our product solutions changes, innovations and trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Independent, hard-working, can-do attitude
- Self-confidence, fast learner who can adapt to dynamic detail oriented environment
- Must be experienced selling technical solutions, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a competitive environment.
- Responsible for KPI tracking and reporting for sales lead gen, appointment, or demo quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured best practice selling methods
- Data-driven mindset
- Cross-departmental skills
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Open to flex hours
Preferred Education and Experience
- Four (4) year degree and/or minimum of 3-5 years of Lead Generation or sales telemarketing experience for a cloud based app (preferably subscription based).
- 1+ years of remote work experience
- Experience with lead generation techniques, and a proficiency in Hubspot (CRM platform), and LinkedIn is highly preferred
- Experience in SMB support structures
- Familiarity supporting a B2B model
- Experience in staffing models
- Experience in HR Tech
- SaaS Customer Support
- Familiarity with military demographics
- Familiarity with our software tools: HubSpot, Zoom, Google Suite, Trello, Slack
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position is completely remote and requires the use of a computer. Please make an effort to work in a safe, quiet, ergonomic space to minimize any health hazards.
EEO and Harassment Statement
Instant Teams provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants, contractors, and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of work, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Instant Teams expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of Instant Teams’ contractors, employees, partners, customers, or any other people working with us in a professional capacity, to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Overtime may occasionally be required during high-volume periods. You will be notified ahead of time when there is an anticipation of overtime and made aware of which dates have been authorized. Overtime is only to be used with prior approval from a supervisor.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.