Remote Team Coordinator
Remote Team Coordinator
20 hours per week with availability for future full-time
A Remote Team Coordinator is a key part of our process in delivering and maintaining productive and successful remote teams to our customers.
Primary functions are scheduling and shift management (as specific accounts require), following up and tracking people issues and progress, and initiating launch protocol for assigned teams.
- Works directly with Customer Success Team
- Takes ownership and maintains the schedule of customer remote teams as assigned.
- Utilize policies and protocols in place for RTM schedule maintenance and notifications.
New Team Launch Coordination:
- Communicates with Customer Operations for the timeline on new customer teams nearing a Launch.
- Collabs with Customer Operations to align the launch agenda.
- Sets up invites and launch notifications for new RTMs beginning on new customer teams.
- Notifies assigned RTMs via Slack, text, email, phone, and/or other communication platforms as needed. Notification content includes, but is not limited to:
- Launch timelines
- Training days
- Start dates
- Shift confirmations
- Shift transition triage
- Customer Service
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Open to flex hours
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2+ years of customer service
- 1+ years in scheduling/coordination
- 1+ years of remote work experience
- Experience in SMB support structures
- Familiarity supporting a B2B model
- Experience in staffing models
- Experience in HR Tech
- SaaS Customer Support
- Familiarity with military demographics
- Familiarity with our software tools: HubSpot, Zoom, Google Suite, Trello, Slack
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position is completely remote and requires the use of a computer. Please make an effort to work in a safe, quiet, ergonomic space to minimize any health hazards.
EEO and Harassment Statement
Instant Teams provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants, contractors, and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of work, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Instant Teams expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of Instant Teams’ contractors, employees, partners, customers, or any other people working with us in a professional capacity, to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Overtime may occasionally be required during high-volume periods. You will be notified ahead of time when there is an anticipation of overtime and made aware of which dates have been authorized. Overtime is only to be used with prior approval from a supervisor.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.