Channel Development Manager
Channel Development Manager
*US Based Candidates Only*
Sales Account Executive
Instant Teams is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic remote Channel Development Manager (CDM) to join our growing Company. The CDM will be responsible for our ground-floor partner program for aggressively growing sales at Instant Teams. This position will utilize an integrated strategy that may include, but not limited to, marketing automation, inbound lead response / outbound outreach techniques, working with various lead lists, social networking, industry networking, military connected community liaison marketing. This position will play a crucial role in creating, implementing and continually improving best practices and procedures to make Channel Development in conjunction with the Sales organization a core growth strategy for the Company.
- Lead an initial joint partner planning process to develop mutual channel performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with productive partner relationships, with ongoing review and adjustments of KPIs
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis. Utilize channel best practices in formulating strategies.
- Proactively recruit and solidify new qualifying partners
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel with existing and prospective partner accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including sales, operations, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations
- Achieves assigned targets for profitable channel development activities, sales volume, and strategic objectives with assigned partner accounts
- Sells-through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources. There may be a number of Military – Connected partners.
- Ensures partner activities are in compliance with Company, industry, and HIPAA privacy requirements
- Drives adoption of company programs and campaigns with assigned partners
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate, and timely weekly/monthly sales reports to management
- Must have strong inner drive, and self-discipline
Preferred Education and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Independent, hard-working, can-do attitude
- Self-confidence, fast learner who can adapt to dynamic remote environment
- Four (4) year degree and/or minimum of 3 - 5 years of Channel Development experience for a cloud based app (preferably subscription based).
- Experience with Hubspot (CRM platform), and LinkedIn is highly preferred
- Should have proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Should have experience in Google Docs, Slack, and other shared resource apps
- Must be experienced with Direct and Channel sell-through partner techniques, be a successful prospector
- Show a proven track record achieving assigned quotas
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required
- Data-driven mindset
- Cross-departmental skills
- Communication proficiency
- Time management
- Open to flex hours
Physical Demands and Work Environment
This position is completely remote and requires the use of a computer. Please make an effort to work in a safe, quiet, ergonomic space to minimize any health hazards.
EEO and Harassment Statement
Instant Teams provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants, contractors, and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of work, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Instant Teams expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment. Improper interference with the ability of Instant Teams’ contractors, employees, partners, customers, or any other people working with us in a professional capacity, to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Overtime may occasionally be required during high-volume periods. You will be notified ahead of time when there is an anticipation of overtime and made aware of which dates have been authorized. Overtime is only to be used with prior approval from a supervisor.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.